Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do i find someones new email whos old Hotmail account is expired. lost touch with an old friend.?

we used to email and talk every day... I mentioned i have been decieved online and it was hard to trust again and she accused me of saying she was fake which i didnt........ but she took it personally and i tried apologising profusely.. but she wouldnt answer my emails..... from then on my emails started being returned.....





Ive felt bad ever since... i lost one of the sweetest friends ive ever come across, id do anything just to read shes ok and happy... she doesnt have to talk to me ...but i so miss her......... if anyone can please........ id be in your debt
How do i find someones new email whos old Hotmail account is expired. lost touch with an old friend.?
most likely she blocked you addy open a new one and send her another email. you cant find her email addy without paying for it.
Reply:I know how you feel i have lost touch with a friend that i would like to hear from again and my emails get returned to . you could use a email checker to see if her email address is still being used bye her . if it is then most likely she blocked you from emailing her .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


find hotmail © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting