Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Does hotmail have ongoing problems with mail delivery, (2006-2007) and where can I find reports of this?

I have been experiencing a lot of missing email messages (about ~80%) sent from family/friends who use hotmail or MSN. Senders from other domains are NOT a problem. My ISP confirms they are not blocking hotmail. Searches have found issues from 3 or 4 years back, but no current documented issues.
Does hotmail have ongoing problems with mail delivery, (2006-2007) and where can I find reports of this?
i have a problem sending to a msn account from my yahoo so i created an msn and still had some problems but eventually got through not quite sure what you should do report it? all i can think of

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


find hotmail © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting