Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I find a member's profile on hotmail.com and sbcglobal.net?

I am using windows 98 and I want to find a members profile in hotmail.com do I have to join hotmail.com and sbcglobal.net to do profile search . I have yahoo as my mail address please answer asap. last three times it took 3 days to get an answer ANSWER ASAP. THANKS
How do I find a member's profile on hotmail.com and sbcglobal.net?
Go to www.hotmail.com





- At the top of the screen in the upper left, choose People and Chat.


- When the next page opens, choose Member Directory from the menu bar on the upper left side of the screen.


- When the next page opens, about 1/3 of the way down on the right hand side is an area called People Search. Just plug in the information it asks for.





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


find hotmail © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting