Saturday, October 24, 2009

I have added a friend on hotmail but I can't find him on my yahoo messenger list?

He got the notificationand got me added but I still can't find him to add
I have added a friend on hotmail but I can't find him on my yahoo messenger list?
Hotmail and Yahoo are two separate entities.





Hotmail is totally owned by Microsoft which bought them from a company long back.





Yahoo and Yahoo Messenger on the other hand is owned by Yahoo Inc.





So if you add a Friend to Hotmail and look for him in Yahoo then I think that you need to start to learn how to use the Computer / Internet and what the differences between various ISP are.





On the other hand, if you added a friend who was on Hotmail to your Yahoo Messenger then it is possible that it may not necessarily work as you wish it to.





As I mentioned before Yahoo and Hotmail are owned by two different companies and normally these two do not play well with each other.
Reply:I was hoping someone had already answered because I'd like to know this also!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


find hotmail © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting