Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mailer-Daemon says it can't find "any host named hotmail.com."?

Three times today I tried unsuccessfully to REPLY to an email to me from a friend with a hotmail.com email address. We've successfully exchanged numerous emails before. But today the mailer-daemon says it can't find any host named hotmail.com. I then tried to initiate an email to my friend at his correct and specific hotmail.com address. Again, mailer-daemon coulnd't find that host. Then I tried to send an email to myself at my hotmail.com email address. Again, mailer-daemon couldn't find any such host. But when I went to my hotmail email address, I saw that plenty of other people had been able to send messages to my email address at hotmail.com. What could be the problem?
Mailer-Daemon says it can't find "any host named hotmail.com."?
It is recommend that you contact MSN.com. Explain what's going on. Prehaps it's because of the recent name change to MSN Windows live. However to avoid future problems I'd recommend switching to Yahoo all around(that is get your friend to switch). The set up is much more fine tuned and less apt to drop or error you regularly. Not to mention MSN is got the great (or not so great) Microsoft behind it. Which means just like their operating system troubles tend to run rampant. But that is only my opinion and this is only a suggestion. I however hope you find it usefull. Best of luck.
baby name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


find hotmail © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting