Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My wife hotmail says it can't find yahoo server and doesn't send emails. All others on her and mine ok?

Hotmail is Microsoft and Microsoft doesn't like Yahoo. It came out a couple of years ago that they had blocked access of some sites from their web browser, but I thought that was over.





For example, at one time, you couldn't download any updates for Windows unless your browser was made by Microsoft.
My wife hotmail says it can't find yahoo server and doesn't send emails. All others on her and mine ok?
If I read this correct, I am assuming that you are trying to use Hotmail to deal with sending and receiving email on Yahoo, right? I am also curious about this, but with Outlook Express, which I use as my primary email program. I have my Road Runner and Hotmail email accounts set up in Outlook, and can decide which address to use when sending an email, so that maybe something for you to try, there is one problem though, I cannot get Outlook Express to get email from Yahoo, or my Gmail accounts. So as you are trying to do that, I am afraid I do not have the answer for you, I would like the answer my self. The only option I can think of is just to use Hotmail to send your emails, and forward any emails sent to the Yahoo account to the Hotmail account, and that is fairly easy to set up to be done automatically. Hope this helps at least a bit,





Norseman 0
Reply:Why would hotmail need yahoo servers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


find hotmail © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting